The Boldly-Go way
“Having worked in corporate life for over 20 years I’ve experienced first-hand the importance of inspirational leadership both on business performance and on employee engagement.
I’m passionate about working with senior execs and talented professionals who want thrive (not just survive) in leadership roles by exploiting their strengths and convictions”.
Sarah works with clients to uncover their strengths, their unique leadership style and personal drivers, so that they can make the changes necessary to bring the best of themselves into their professional and personal lives.
A passionate advocate of positive psychology and strengths based work, Sarah Hardman is a certified Leadership and Team Coach who has always been fascinated by what makes people tick, what motivates individuals and how that can be harnessed to enable them to be the best they can be. Sarah brings this curiosity and belief in human potential into her leadership coaching and facilitation work, championing and challenging people to stretch beyond currently perceived limits whilst at the same time providing a safe, supportive working space where possibilities can be explored.
Sarah’s style is upbeat and active. Working creatively and intuitively with clients, she tailors her approach in line with how they think. Sarah loves to play with space and she invites clients to step in and out of different perspectives to support problem solving and decision making. Accountability and action are embedded in her approach, ensuring that clients progress in making desired changes and achieving the goals they have identified. Sarah stretches people out of their comfort zones within a supportive and encouraging environment.
In her 20 year marketing career, which paralleled her coaching and leadership development endeavours, Sarah has worked for organisations including Coca Cola Schweppes, Routledge Publishing and latterly the British Library where she was Head of Audience Development and Brand and led both organisational change and brand positioning programmes. Having worked at a senior level Sarah has experienced first-hand the importance of inspirational leadership both on business performance and on employee engagement.
Although not a big Star Trek fan, Sarah does like Starship Enterprise’s five year mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilisations and of course: to boldly go where no wo/man has gone before!
“Sarah has a brilliant knack for helping you to cut through the confusion and look at what really matters and get to grips with the important issues.”
- Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CPCC)
- International Coaching Federation (ICF) Professional Certified Coach (PCC)
- Certified Team Performance Coach (CTPC)
- Over 10 years experience coaching and developing leaders in the commercial and not-for-profit sectors
- Over 12 years senior level marketing experience drawn from the publishing, media; arts & heritage and the public sector
- CIPD qualified Trainer and trained Facilitator
- NLP Master and Business Practitioner
- Qualified MBTI Step 1
- Clarity4D Business Partner
- Strengths Profile Practitioner
- Systems Practitioner
- Firework Accredited Career Coach
- Emotional & Social Competency Inventory (ESCI 360) Accredited
- Leadership Circle Certified Practitioner
- Copyright Licensing Agency (CLA)
- London Zoological Society (ZSL)
- Financial Times
- British Library
- Approved Executive and Team Coach for the UK Senior Civil Service
What excites us most is working with talented professionals who want to:
- Be leaders in their lives, embrace change and be bold
- Be authentic, inspiring leaders that others want to follow
- Have a positive impact on their communities, society and the world
Boldy-Go Coaching is for people who:
- Seek out and enjoy new experiences
- Are curious – want to learn and grow
- Want to feel fully alive
- Have a sense of humour and fun – can laugh at themselves
- Are sparky and passionate
- Love invigorating environments and activities